Friday, April 26, 2013

Days Fly By


A blog has a very real appeal to me. I talk allot, I can honestly say that as long as I can remember I've been told that. I laugh loud, again I've been hearing about it for 23 years. I am not ashamed of these things, I live, laugh, and play hard. I work my buns off for everything I have and I do my best to enjoy what I am fortunate enough to have.
 
That being said it's been a busy week therefore I have not been posting but here have some fresh content.
 
Sometimes after kiddo is down for the night mommy gets to relax.
Why do we love living on the island? Well here are the lovely dear across the street.
Daddy doesn't always work.
Goofy girl climbed up on the hood (daddy was blocking the edge she was safe).
I was lucky enough through my involvement in Social Toaster to win a NickMom Night Out.
The box held: a letter, tote bag, NickMom tumbler, magnets, a corkscrew, a $25 Sephora gift card with a Sephora compact mirror, a 4G flash drive, and mommy drink recipes. You can get in on the action @ http://sot.ag/tpjp/
 
 
 
Hope this finds you all well. I am feeling aligned with the universe, I think it calls for the return of an old send off familiar to my family and any fans of the movie The Pest
 

LOVE, PEACE, AND CHICKEN GREASE!



No comments:

Post a Comment