Some days have little to do with school. Some days I only read and work on assignments while the baby girl is sleeping. And on the best of these days we also hang out on the beach and have picnics. A long walk and a good lunch in the sun is the epitomy of why I have always loved the island.
First thing we saw on the beach was a starfish, leave it alone kiddo it isn't dry it will smell.
Not far down the beach another starfish.
This one is totally dried out.
Check it out, let's bring it home.
Look a fort... or at least part of one.
A pic with Mommy? Check out my shell!
Look I have another one!
Picnic time!
Just one agate today, but it's a big pretty one.
What an awesome day. Only thing missing was Poppa, but he had to go make the cheddar. Thanks for that babe I love you.









No comments:
Post a Comment